Thursday, October 27, 2016

I took Civil Service Exam instead of BLEPP.

I did not take the board exam last August 31, 2016 because of the following valid reasons:
  • I am sick - suffered from muscle spasms that triggered my asthma 
  • I did not study seriously
  • I failed to prepare the requirements
But, I took the Career Service Exam/Civil Service Exam - PPT last October 23, 2016 at Balintawak Elementary Memorial School. It frustrates me though, not taking the board exam but I know that my time will be next year and because of this I am planning to enroll in a review center because I really need it.

The CSE/CSC PPT has 170 items, majority of it are Math problems. The passing rate is 80%. List of passers will be announce not later than December 3, 2016.
For further query you may click this link: List of Passers Oct. 2016 - CSE 

I trust God for everything.
Whatever happen, I believe that everything happens for a reason. :)

To God be the Glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment