Friday, June 10, 2016

BLEPP 2016

Friday to Saturday: 12:04 AM

I decided to grab this long-overdue-goal of mine, and I think I am already sure about it 
(I do surely doubt it, LOL, kidding aside).
YES. I will take the Board Licensure Exam for Psychometrician this coming August 2016 
(sure na ‘to. Wala ng atrasan. Period. )

I'm kind of hesitant because it has been a very long time since I studied Psychology. I am pretty sure that everything has changed, so I need to educate myself again.


Recently, I have been thinking of applying in a refresher course or even enrolling in a review center but because I’m currently unemployed and broke, I have no guts to try those options.

My eagerness of pursuing this, I decided to self review.
I started last night and it’s killing my brain cells already. I am no longer familiar with the Psych terms and it made me sick, but I know, I can do this.

Luckily, my office-friend (a proud RPM) will lend me her reviewers tomorrow in exchange of the episodes of the well-known Koreanovela right now, The Descendants of the Sun- :D 
(watch this, and I assure you that you will love this korean series!)

Hopefully, I can manage to discipline myself and 'be able to learn the power of perseverance and consistency, have a positive mindset, and be able to practice the I-can-do-it attitude, and lastly to believe in GOD.
  
I strongly hope and believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment